- You have paid. But the seller claims that he doesn’t receive the payment and refuse to release the token.
Keep proof of the payment and contact the customer service to deal with it.
- The buyer claims that he has paid and asks you to release the token but you haven’t receivedany payment.
Ask for the buyer’s real name before the transaction and check your receipt account carefully. Make sure you have received the payment before you release the token. Once you click the button, the token cannot be retrieved due to the irreversibility of Blockchain ledger.
- Third-party fraud. You receive a payment that isn’t under the buyer’s name.
Please check carefully and make sure the payment you received is under the buyer’s name. If not, please do not confirm receiving payment or release the token.
- Please use the payment method that is supported by our platform.
- Please make sure you have received the payment from the buyer before releasing the tokens.
- Please do no click any link or open any document sent to you for your account security.
- Please do not log in your account on public computers or phones.
- Please identifythe official website of our platform. Avoid phishing websites.